Biscuit Pudding! I want to talk about how biscuit pudding is made because I’d love to eat it these days. I may have been craving it because I often see chocolate on Instagram. 😀 I’m not going to be very philosophical today because I’m in a good mood. Incidentally; virus cases are also increasing. He was said to have been last seen in Saudi Arabia. I can’t understand why people don’t eat nice, clean things. I think it’s due to geography. Personally, I don’t eat cats, dogs or snakes. I don’t want to eat. In a word, it’s disgusting. Anyway…
Now that we’ve got the news, let’s move on to the schedule. 🙂
Ingredients for Biscuit Pudding:
- 1 litre milk
- 3 tbsp starch
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 packet vanilla
- 200 ml. Cream
- 1 packet of baby biscuits or normal biscuits.
- 2 bananas
How to make dessert?
- Mix the milk, starch, flour, granulated sugar, egg yolks and vanilla mixture over medium heat continuously until the consistency of the pudding.
- Turn off the oven and leave to cool for a while after the pudding has reached the consistency.
- After cooling, 200 ml. Add the cream and whisk with the mixer for 3-4 minutes.
- To make it look like a grain of sand; thin the biscuits with anything. You can crumble in your palm. It’s fun and relieves stress. 😀 You don’t need your food processor.
- Cut the bananas into small pieces. It’s better if it’s aesthetic.
- Into serving bowls; first place the powdered biscuits then the pieces of fruit and finally the pudding nicely.
- Rest the dessert in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Finally, decorate as you wish. I can recommend putting Kiwis, cherries or any other fruit on it.
Best World Flavors Instagram Address: Click This
Instagram address for photo owner: Click This
For Desserts or General Sweet: Click This
You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!
All rights to this file are protected.