Pastry
Breakfast

Breakfast Pastries

Breakfast pastries? Since Turkey and Greece are close together, the food names are similar. To give an example: Turkish Pastries and Greek Pastries, Greek baklava and Turkish Baklava etc. etc. Early breakfast? May sound nice! But the secret to a good breakfast is always to get up early. It’s 12 noon, and if you’re still in bed, Forget breakfast.

How are pastry products made? Have you ever wondered and tried it before? Mmm let me think, I think 20% of people are interested in production and the remaining 80% are interested in consumption. 

Why? Let’s say you eat three meals a day. Morning, lunch and dinner. (But usually people eat two meals. It is not healthy to eat less to eat healthy and maintain your form. You will damage. If you eat a balanced diet, you will not miss meals and you will not eat in a row.

That’s the general problem of our time. So forget about eating less and losing healthy weight. Wake up when you need to, sleep when you need to! All this event. That way, your life will be in order. “I can’t have breakfast in the morning, I have no appetite.”if you say so, you have trouble sleeping. A person who gets up early will feel hunger directly after a certain period of time. Try it and see. Now let’s show you how to make a pastry.

How to make Breakfast Pastries? 

  • 1 cup warm milk
  • One cup liquid oil
  • 1 cup warm water
  • One egg
  • 1 pack of yeast (up to 40 grams)
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 4 tbsp sugar
  • Last, About 7 cups flour (Yes, it takes a lot of flour for the dough.)

For the above;

  • Yolk and
  • Sesame (optional )

How To Make Pastry?

  1. Mix in a bowl; add water, milk, wet yeast and sugar. // Then mix nicely, adding oil, eggs, salt and sugar.
  2. Add the flour little by little and begin to knead the dough with your hand. The important thing here is to add a small amount of flour slowly and knead well.
  3. The kneaded dough is left to rest for 30-45 minutes. (Needed to swell well.)
  4. Cut pieces from the dough as desired size and shape. (It’s up to you to determine the shape. but don’t squeeze the dough. Otherwise it’ll be hard and it won’t swell.) Then roll the dough and line up on the tray. (It’s better if you use greaseproof paper.)
  5. Pour over the egg yolks and sprinkle with sesame seeds if you like. Bake at 190 degrees. The cooking time may vary depending on the oven, but it will be cooked in about 20-25 minutes. (Dec decisively check the oven.)
  6. Finally, you can add cheese and tomatoes to the pastry and serve it like a sandwich. Bon Appétit!

Note:

Best World Flavors Instagram Address

Instagram address for photo owner

for General Sweet

You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!

All rights to this file are protected.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *