Breakfast Wrap recipe! In other words, homemade burrito recipe. I see we’re getting tired of having breakfast lately. Apparently we want to try different things. That’s why I wanted to give you the burrito recipe. You can eat this recipe for breakfast as well as for dinner or lunch. An easy way you can do.
Keep up the chase for easy breakfast flavors! I haven’t written an article in a long time, by the way. I’ve got a lot of recipes. I wish I could write it down before it’s too late. Anyway! I’ll see you around
(This Meal is consumed in Turkey especially at breakfast in the morning.)
Ingredients for Breakfast Wrap Recipe:
- 500 grams wheat flour
- 10 grams age yeast
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp salt
//Average 4 persons
How to make easy and delicious breakfast?
- Sift the flour into any bowl. Then add the fresh yeast, sugar, salt and yoghurt chopped into cubes. Slowly add the milk and knead until you have a medium-consistency dough.
- Cover the dough with a stretch film. Or you can cover it with a cloth. Then rest the dough to ferment for half an hour at room temperature.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal parts and roll with your hand.
- Open each piece of dough with a rolling pin. Sprinkle flour over the counter/surface to use and get a 20cm diameter but thin dough, that is, open the dough.
- Then, heat a large pan with a nonstick surface.
- Cook both surfaces of the prepared dough.
- Rub the butter on it while the dough is still hot. In this way you will get a different taste. I recommend you to try out.
- Finally, if you like, you can enrich it with the inner material and eat it in the form of a burrito. Various cheeses, jams, etc.into the dough you cook. you can drive. But make them while the dough is hot and consume them in the hot state.
Best World Flavors Instagram Address
Instagram address for photo owner
You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!
All rights to this file are protected.