How to make chocolate hazelnut cake recipe? So how to make homemade cake recipes or the best cake recipes? Yes, you’re at the right address! Joke. This is not an ad bulletin. 🙂 How Are You, Is Your Life OK?
I didn’t see him for a long time with you. What changed in your life during the time we didn’t see each other? For example, are you still making concessions? Yes, compromise! Your bad habits, did you get rid of them?
I don’t know how your life is going, but you’re gonna have to change. Yeah, I’m talking about change. It’s always hard to create something. For example, building, cake making, or the formation of a baby. So is demolition difficult? Only a few seconds… Like food, dynamite, and an abortion. Change your life! Remember, demolition is easy, construction is hard.
Now come and eat this dessert so you can be happy! 🙂
Ingredients for Chocolate Hazelnut Cake:
- This recipe is for an average of six persons.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar (160 grams )
- One small glass of butter
- 1 small glass of orange juice (so, coffee cup)
- 1 coffee cup or tea cup water (80 millilitres)
- 1.5 cups flour (180 grams))
- Half cup rice flour (50 grams)
- 1 packet of chocolate hazelnut pudding
- A packet of dough baking powder
- 1 packet of sugary vanillin
How to make homemade cake?
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in the mixer until foaming.
- Add the butter, orange juice and juice. Then whisk for another 1 minute.
- Add the flour, rice flour, chocolate pudding, dough baking powder and sugar vanillin to the bowl, then mix them all together.
- Transfer the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix nicely with a plastic spatula or something like that.
- Pour the cake dough into the cake mold. Bake in the oven set to 170 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Then everything is ready. You can decorate it if you want.
Best World Flavors Instagram Address
Instagram address for photo owner
for Cake Recipes
You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!
All rights to this file are protected.