Homemade pumpkin dessert recipe! This recipe is a little different. We’ll make pumpkin pie using apple juice. There are those who do it with orange juice. I’ll show you how to make an easy-to-use homemade pumpkin pie. I ate this dessert in restaurants. But I don’t like the taste in some restaurants.
As I write this post, I listen to legendary music. I don’t know why, but I like listening. They often call them epic music or legendary music. I suggest you listen. It’s called Soul Battles, I’m listening to that music right now. You can look at the name and listen to the music if you want. I want some rest. Because, The music will make my soul feel better. See you, my friends. See you…
//If you want to make pumpkin dessert in a normal way; I left a link below. You can reach it there.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Desserts:
- 400 grams pumpkin,
- 7 tbsp unsalted curd cheese,
- 11 pieces of ground walnut,
- 3 tbsp pistachio grate,
- Finally, 2 tbsp pomegranate.
For the syrup:
- 2 cups apple juice,
- 3 cups drinking water and
- Finally, 2 tbsp honey
How to make Homemade Pumpkin Pie
- Firstly, put the syrup ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil together.
- Then, peel the shell of the pumpkins. Pour over the syrup and let stand overnight. That way the Pumpkins will attract the syrup better. If you do not have time, you can leave the pumpkins in the syrup for 2 hours.
- Then cook until tender. Once the pumpkins are cooked, remove from the sorbet. Then continue to boil the syrup until slightly solidified. Finally, add a tablespoon of syrup to each serving. It is served garnished with curds, peanuts, walnuts and pomegranates.
Best World Flavors Instagram Address
Instagram address for photo owner
for Cake Recipes
Last Link: Pumpkin Dessert
You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!
All rights to this file are protected.