Ingredients for Homemade Whoopie Pies:
For the cake dough:
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 pack baking powder
- 1 cup of yogurt (100 milliliters)
- 2 cups cocoa (about 70 grams)
- 5 tbsp butter (about 80 grams) (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk (about 30 milliliters)
- 1 packet of sugary vanillin
For the cream:
- 2 cups caster sugar (about 240 grams)
- 1 pack whipped cream (about 75 grams)
- 1 cup cold milk (200 millilitres)
- Butter (about 150 grams)
How to make Best Homemade Cupcake
- Set the oven to 175 degrees and do the following in order;
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and add the sugar on top. With the help of a mixer, stir until the sugar is completely dissolved and the mixture is formed. Then continue to whisk, adding the melted butter.
- Add the yoghurt, milk and sugar vanilla to another mixing bowl. Mix with silicone spatula. (It can also be confused with something else.)
- Add the mixture over the egg and sugar mixture. Whisk on medium speed with the help of the mixer for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add the wheat flour, cocoa and baking powder to the dough and whisk together. With the help of a silicone spatula, ensure that the materials are well intertwined.
- Leave the cake dough in the fridge for 20 minutes. And scatter the dough evenly over the mini-cupcake or muffin moulds.
- Bake in the oven at 175°C for 14-15 minutes.
- For the cream of the cake; mix the butter and powdered sugar with the mixer until the consistency of the cream.
- To prepare the cream, prepare according to the information given on the back of the package.
- Finally, remove the cake/cakes from the oven after the required time is complete. Garnish with cream, that’s all. Bon Appétit!
Best World Flavors Instagram Address (Clicking on links opens the new tab.)
Instagram address for photo owner
for General Sweet
You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!
All rights to this file are protected.